November 16, 2014

Haul: November 16 2014

Hi my dear readers! Finally, graveyard SHIfT is done! Back to AM shift tomorrow. It's very tiring, 1:30 ratio meaning 1 nurse and 30 patients! Still haven't slept since 12MN.
Well, I actually took nap along way to SM Cauayan.
After duty, I said I wanted to go to SM to destress. So, my husby loves me so much and we went there with his grandparents. Anyway, to cut the story short here's my haul for todaaaay!
 All from Watsons(Department Store)

 Baby First Baby Wipes
PhP 99.00 for 2 packs
Mukhang pwet kasi mukha ko. haha! kidding!
It's actually nice after using makeup remover to wipe on your face. haha
 Bobbie cuticle softener
PhP 15.00
 Nichido Final Powder
PhP 150.00
Wish Pretty Simple Face Powder + Enchanted Lipstick
PhP 129.00 
 In2it Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm
PhP 379.75
 Nichido Lipstick in Rouge Blossom
PhP 198.00
Nichido Pencil in Nice Girl
 PhP 80.00

 That's it. Kinda in a budget lately. Saving my money for our Baguio trip on the last week of November!

4 comments:

  1. What a nice haul, waiting the review. Especially lipstick product^^

    Indira||New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi! Me too! I'm so excited to share the lipsticks! I fell inlove with it when I swatched it.

      Delete
  2. Love the lipstick,pretty color! Im a nurse too so I know how it feels to have 30 patiences on a night shift,but at the end of the day,its worth It! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's very worth it when you survived the night shift.and you havent compromised your work.

      Delete