January 22, 2015

Review: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation

Sorry if I've been MIA again lately. I got quite busy for a week due
to our late night practices and then duty.
Finally, the performance was finished. phew.
I really got nervous. haha!
So, anyway here's another makeup review for you.
It's the Mayebelline Dream Matte Mousse
100% VELVET-MATTE PERFECTION
AIR-SOFT FEEL
-Ideal for Normal to Oily Skin

Why You'll Love It

  • Revolutionary air-soft mousse provides perfecting coverage for 100% velvet-matte perfection
  • Ideal for normal to oily skin
  • Fragrance-free, dermatologist-tested, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic – won’t clog pores, safe for sensitive skin

For Best Results

Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips
 My shade is in "light beige"
Bought: Watsons
Price: PhP 599.00
In photo, you'll already notice that it has a soft texture.
 Here's the back of my hand.
Notice the mosquito bites.
 Here's a swatch of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
It's really MATTE because it didn't reflect nor shine on the photo even it was
taken with flash.

Here's my before photo.
 Here's an after photo.

Verdict: 4/5 stars

What I love is its lightweight feeling on the skin.
It's perfect for everyday coverage because it's very easy to blend
and the matte finish is perfect.
Though, the lasting effect is about 4-5 hours only unless you use a setting spray.

What else?
 It has a variety of shades to choose,
so you'll be able to get the right one for your skin tone.
Will I repurchase this product?
YES! definitely.

Have you tried this product?Share your experience on the comment section below.


my Social Networking Sites
https://www.facebook.com/LifeAndPassion
https://www.twitter.com/kalidees
http://instagram.com/karenlizescobar
http://www.pinterest.com/kalidees
 http://youtube.com/user/karenful19 

Questions?
Vibe: 09277698472

Collaborations/Business Proposals?
kaaaren23@yahoo.com


8 comments:

  1. i'm not bold in buying beauty products... .. pero mukhang okay 'to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go sis.. maganda sya. Try mo din ung liquid mousse :)

      Delete
  2. I also have this foundation. I like the bouncy texture of it. The only downside I see is that when I used it, pag May flash yung camera, it gives a white cast sa muka. Really affordable foundation pero yun nga, I never used it again after seeing the white cast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sakin di naman sis. Baka depende sa shade?hehe. Iba iba kasi skin natin.

      Delete
  3. Nice review.. Parang maganda nga xa.. Thanks for sharing sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karennnn I love your review on this! I love their dream matte face powder too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaah!!!thank you.. I always squeal whenever u comment on my post. *kiligs*

      Delete