September 17, 2015

Review: Le Blanc's Color Matched Matte Lipstick in Wild Berry

Hello Dream Catchers!!
I'm just amazed with organic/natural products that has a great quality.
And ecstatic when the product is a LIPSTICK!
First, I want to introduced to you
Le Blanc's Beauty & Scentsation owned by Ms. Ivy Le Blanc.
Manufacturer of 100% Pure Natural & Organic Skin Care
*Bath & Body Skin Care
*Cosmetics & Organic Makeups
What? Le Blanc's Color Matched Matte Lipstick
Price? PROMO PRICE: 600.00 PHP/FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY...
REG. PRICE: 750.00
order now and save PhP150 =) 
On the box, indicates the brand's name/labels/ingredients/manufacturer 
 ingredients
 
 Photo credits to Le Blanc's Instagram Account
Product claims:
Inspire your most beautiful smile with Color Matched Matte Lipsticks...
Natural Matte Lipsticks made with a High Quality natural ingredients for your sensitive lovely lips.
The product contains Natural Fruit extracts, Cosmetic grade pigment (Approved by USDA),
Natural Waxes and Organic oils.
*100%Natural Ingredients
*Paraben Free
*Very Hydrating
* Long Lasting
*Hydrating
*UV Protection
*Corrects & Protects your lips
* Highly pigmented
*Rich in Vitamins & Minerals to nourish your sexy lips,
* No synthetic fragrances
*Lead Free
 
Here's how the lipstick tube looks like
 
A simple tube. Black cover and silver lipstick tube.
Under the tube, a sticker of the lipstick's shade and this is the shade that I received.
 
 So, instead of a magnetic stopper,you should twist the cover to open this one.
my own swatches
Swatched on the back of my hand
*one swipe
*4-5 swipes
 Top Left: Natural lips
Top Right: Already applied the lipstick and wiped it with tissue
And the next photos are my lips with the Wild Berry shade.

Pros:
`Affordable (Price is worth its quality.. just think of the natural ingredients that's pricey already)
`No pungent smell. sorry I'm not good with explaining scents. haha
`6 Shades to choose from (nudes-pinks-reds)
`100% natural ingredients
`Made In The Philippines
`Glides smoothly on the lips even on my dry lips
`Has a rich pigmentation
`You can build up the color
`Velvety matte
`Long lasting up to 3 hours with drinking or eating.
Fades starting from the middle and gives a stain finish after 3 hours
 
Cons:
`Not really lightweight. You can really feel you're wearing a lipstick.
haha If you know what I mean.

Hope you find this review helpful.

my Social Networking Sites
http://www.facebook.com/LifeAndPassion
http://www.twitter.com/karenlizescobar
http://instagram.com/karenlizescobar
http://www.pinterest.com/kalidees
http://youtube.com/user/karenful19
Snapchat: karenlizescobar

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment