December 20, 2015

Review: Pinkies Collections Smooth Silk Long Eye & Lip Pencils

Hello my dreamcatchers! I'm a Kylie Jenner fanatic. Uhm well, especially her lips and lip color. I think I'm kind of obsessed with her lips and thank God I have the plump "kylie" lips already. No need for fillers. haha!
I'm always watching her snapchat vids. And recently, she launched her lip kit by kylie which has 3 shades. Candy K, Dolce K and True Brown K. Too bad, I cannot order. So, here I am trying to look for dupes or something similar that's already around the market and available locally.
What? Pinkies Collections Smooth Silk Long Eye & Lip Pencil
Price? PhP 88.00/2.2g
Available at Pinkies Collections branches
This is not just any regular pencil because this one is long. It has 2.2gms net weight.
This has been the most creamy lipstick I've ever tried. It glides on the lips smoothly just like the application of a creamy lipstick. Though, I expected that it will set into a matte finish since this is a lip pencil but it didn't so I've blotted it with tissue to have a matte finish.
 
 And ofcourse, the shades that I've got are close to the Kylie Jenner lip kit. Though, I don't have the actual Kylie lip kit as I saw it with the swatches I think they're uhm well close enough.
The shades are Burgundy and Atlantic. They have other shades as well but I think soon I'll try them too as of now I'm into nudes and browns.
Arm Swatch
Atlantic
It is a milky chocolate brownish nude shade. Dolce K? Not so but close though.
Burgundy
It is a true brown shade. Yes almost identical with True Brown K yet this has more a creamy satin finish. I super love how brown it is. Though, I cannot wear this shade everyday especially at work. Attention seeker color. haha

Overall Rating: 3/5

Will I repurchase? Maybe but not anytime soon

Pros:
`Affordable
 `Pigmented
 `Smooth application
`Has a variety of shades
`Long lasting and fades after eating and drinking

Cons:
`Too creamy in consistency
`napuputol agad then I have to resharpen again and again.


Like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/LifeAndPassion
Get updates on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/karenlizescobar
Follow me on instagram and be photo updated
http://instagram.com/karenlizescobar
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19
Others:
http://www.pinterest.com/kalidees
Snapchat: karenlizescobar

Disclosure:
Products are bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions. 

2 comments: