May 30, 2016

What's Inside The Project Vanity Kit?

Hello my dreamcatchers! When I saw Ms. Liz Lanuzo post something about a "something-coming-to-project-vanity". I had a thought that it's a beauty kit like Michelle Phan's Ipsy Bag and guess what I'm actually quite correct. I was like yaaaas! woohoo come through project vanity kit. When it was finally announced, the fan girl and impulsive me immediately reserved a slot just because I'm such a fan of this blog. Effin silent reader. lol. Anyway, it is called Project Vanity Universally Chic Kit.
I bought it for PhP 1,250 plus provincial shipping fee. It's so affordable 'cause you get so many items and a pink pouch.
Here are the items inside the pouch. Quite a few items right? I'm going to break it down.

First, Browhaus brow construction service - PhP 648.00
Grooming our eyebrows is non-negotiable. It's not only pretty - it's good manners! Browhaus is the best place to get them cleaned and shaped as they always deliver impeccable service from well-trained staff. The results are quick, ouch-free and flawless.

K-Palette Lasting 2Wat Eyebrow Pen - PhP 950.00
Frame your face with this cult favorite. You'll love this pen and powder duo. Draw thin strokes to mimic hair where you need it, then soften and add depth in your brows with the powder tip. This technique is perfect for both sparse and thick brows.

Etude House Styling Eyeliner in Brown - PhP 148.00
Brown eyeliner is a classic. It makes for soft yet defined a eyes and is a versatile color that works with any eyeshadow look. This Etude House liner is creamy and glides on like butter! Rim your eyes with it and smudge it to achieve a smoky neutral smoulder.

Snoe Slim Shade Me Face Sculpting Cake - PhP 799.00
A sculpted face is a chic trick to have in our beauty arsenal. Snoe's Walnut shade will suit all skin tones and work well for oily skin too! Use an angled face brush to sweep it on the hollows of your cheeks, jawline, sides of the nose, forehead and eyecrease.

Inglot Freedom System Blush in AMC 59 - PhP 595.00
The secret to looking instantly fresh and well rested? Blush! A pinky mauve like Inglot's AMC 59 is the perfect wake me up. Pop it on the apples of your cheeks with a fluffy brush or slightly contour with it by running it along your cheekbones.

Lunasol Full Glamour Lips Mini Palette - PhP 500
This is one of the best lipstick formulas we've tried so far. It's as creamy as butter and hydrates the lips so well. Lip balm is certainly optional. Try out all nine beautiful shades from the line to find the one. They're all so wearable and plumping on the lips.

Project Vanity Limited Edition Pink Kit - PhP 350
Total: PhP 3,990
Did I mention earlier I just bought this kit for PhP 1,250! OMFG! I just saved a lot if I buy each product separately. I wish the PV kit is a monthly subscription. haha but for now, this kit is a must have. The only thing missing is a face powder or a foundation. 
Like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/karenlizTV
Get updates on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/karenlizescobar
Follow me on instagram and be photo updated
http://instagram.com/karenlizescobar
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19
Others:
http://www.pinterest.com/kalidees
Snapchat: karenlizescobar

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment