December 20, 2016

Review: Maybelline Fashion Brow 3D Palette

 Hello everyone! Today's product review is Maybelline's Fashion Brow 3D Palette. Ever since I bought this one, it has been my product for my brows to have a natural looking brows or if an on fleek brows. Either way this product is amazing. I bought the Light Brown shade and this retails for PhP 349.00/3g.
Product Claims:
Get a sharper looking face in 3 simple steps. Shape brows with the wax, fill the gaps with the dark powder and contour the nose bridge with the light powder.
Ingredients
 Benefits:
- Sharper looking face in 3 steps
- 3-in-1 functional brow powder
- Easy application
- 2 shades to choose from
- Dual tip brush
 The darkest shade is the wax and the two other shades are powder. Get the 3D or natural effect by using the gradient effect upon application.
 Use the darkest or the wax to line your desired shape and arch of brows. Then, filled in using the middle powder and better to use the lightest too on the part of the brows near the nose line.
swatch
how it looks like on me
I like that it is not too drawn to look at. It is long lasting and doesn't smudge or get removed from sweat.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment