June 12, 2019

Disney | SkinPotions Exclusive Collection

What's new from SkinPotions? If you're not familiar with the brand, Skinpotions is a proudly Philippine brand. The owners are Filipina. They started with retail and online selling and they became huge and getting bigger with a lot of branches nationwide. They cater skincare and makeup. That's why I am a proud Girl Gang (Skinpotions Ambassadors) because they have collaborated with Disney! Aside from that, I've been a Skinpotions user like forever. In today's post, I'll be giving some insights on this exclusive collection.

This is the PR kit I received and damn this is great!
Here's what to expect and the products included in this collection:
Four (4) Variety of products
1. Two Wishes which is the contour and highlight stick
2. Brow of Wonders which is an eyebrow pencil and brow mascara. It has 3 shades (light, medium, dark)
3. A Whole New Matte Liquid Lipsticks which consist of three (3) beautiful shades
4. Jasmine Eyes which is an eyeliner.
Here's what's inside the PR kit..
Two Wishes, this contour and highlight stick retails for ₱449. It has an easy to blend creamy texture.
contour
highlighter

Brow of Wonders is a two-in-one product that retails for ₱399.
It has brow pencil and a brow mascara on the other end.
Swatches:

light
medium
dark
Jasmine Eyes is their eyeliner with a really unique design because it's like a spear.
It retails for ₱399 only.


A Whole New Matte Liquid Lipsticks retail for ₱399 each.



Spirited - light mauve shade
Curious - deep pink shade
Fierce - fuchsia shade
Spirited
Curious
Fierce
Consolidated Rating:
Packaging: ★★★★☆
Price: ★★★★☆
Quality: ★★★★☆
Longevity: ★★★☆☆
Overall: ★★★★☆ 

FOLLOW ME!!! 
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment