November 09, 2019

Vice Cosmetics X BT21 Phenomenal Velvet Liquid Lipstick


If you're an Army, you know that BT21 characters are made by BTS(a Kpop group) and one of our local brands able to collaborate with them. Vice Cosmetics, owned by Vice Ganda, has collaborated with BT21 under Line Friends and they came up with these collection. They have an eyeshadow palette, blush and highlighter duo, lip and cheek tints and these velvet liquid lipsticks that I'll be featuring today. I was able to order these online at Lazada for P225.00 only.It has the same packaging with their original velvet liquid lipsticks(except for the cartoon designed cap) and has the same regular doe foot applicator that gives the ease of application.

Product claims:
This multi-use formula is ultra-soft and cloud-like, making it perfect for lip, eye and cheek application.

Shades description:
Koya - blushing pink
Mang - perfect plum
RJ - brick red
Shooky - natural nude
Swatches:





FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook: Karenliz TV
Twitter: @karenlizescobar
Instagram: karenliztv
Lipswatches: KLlipsswatch
YouTube: Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first
before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinio
ns.

No comments:

Post a Comment