December 07, 2019

ABI COSMETICS SWEET SMOOTHIES HD TINT


ABI COSMETICS SWEET SMOOTHIES HD TINT
From the name itself, these are another collection of tints from Abi Cosmetics and they're definitely HD!
You'll know more below.
Product claims:
🍒HD Matte Tint
🍒Strong pigmentation
🍒Transfer Proof
🍒Non Drying
🍒 Natural Made
🍒Smells Bubble Gum
🍒Long Day Wear (No retouch needed!)
A weightless & jelly like texture that melts into lips for a soft gradient look. ✨

Price: PHP 120 each
Packaging: It came in a tube with a regular doe foot applicator

Swatches:

These are highly pigmented lip and cheek tints that I struggled swatching them because of how rich the colors are. They're really staining AF! lol!











FOLLOW ME:)
Facebook: Karenliz TV
Twitter: @karenlizescobar
Instagram: karenliztv
Lipswatches: KLlipsswatch
YouTube: Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first
before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment