July 27, 2020

VIY LINE TEAM PAYAMAN TINT


 Who's a fan of Team Payaman here? Cause I do! It all started with CongTV and his family grew and now they're the Team Payaman living at their Payamansion house. hihi! Aside from that, there's Ms. Viy Cortez who I've watched and observed that she's a bubbly and humble person that's why here I am supporting her business by purchasing her tints from her Viy Line brand. (Literally, idol!)
And here's the Viy Line Team Payaman Tints which originally consists of 6 shades. Unfortunately, I only bought the 5 shades. Now, they have added more shades in this collection. You can check out their Facebook page, Lazada or Shopee account. The packaging comes in this roller ball type of bottle. It's small because it has 5ml of content only for the price of 100pesos. To be honest, there are a lot of lip and cheek tints in the market that costs 80-100pesos for 10ml. It's just a matter of marketing and of course, Viy Line is known already as it is the brand of a known vlogger like Ms. Viy Cortez.
Swatches:


 Viy
Cong
Junnie
Roger
Emman
Pros:
+affordable
+available at some store like Society8
+available online
+many shades to choose from

Cons:
-5ml only
-not highly pigmented
-when applied, it stains the center of lips only

I also reviewed this on my channel. You can watch the video below.
FOLLOW ME:)
Facebook: Karenliz TV
Twitter: @karenlizescobar
Instagram: karenliztv
Lipswatches: KLlipsswatch
YouTube: Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first
before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment