March 03, 2021

All Covered by Anna Cay Tinted Sunscreen (Light)

 

This is the first that I have tried from Anna Cay's brand. This is their All Covered by Anna Cay Tinted Suncreen and I believe this is a reformulated one because she had the Skinsaver tinted sunscreen before. I bought this at their Shopee account for PhP588.00 and I got the shade Light which unfortunately is too light for me. I should have chosen the shade medium instead but before there were no swatches available. 
Product desciption: Spare your skin be it from overcast days, or brief stints from the sun - ALL COVERED TINTED SUNSCREEN is a happy collision of four key skincare holy grail ingredients Centella Asiatica extract, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, and Hyaluronic Acid. 
✨Made in Korea 
✨Better formulation (for ALL skin types) 
✨Better packaging (Direct print on tube with pump) 
✨Better pricing (588pesos) 
✨Better shade range (3shades with color adapt) 
✨Bigger sizing (50mL) 
✨Passed Sun Test for SPF50 
✨ FDA Approved: NN-1000007295590
I like the packaging as it reflects Anna Cay's branding with its simple and aesthetically pleasing look. Aside from that, it is a pump type bottle which is easier to dispense product.
As I told you, I haven't tried their first Skinsaver and this product is very new to me. A tinted sunscreen for me is a lightweight and minimal coverage but this one is too much as it gives the almost full coverage for a tinted sunscreen perse. It will come down to your preference. I actually like it even though it is not a simple tinted sunscreen, I mean I like the coverage that it gives even though the shade is light for me. It gives me a flawless finish without the cakey feeling a full coverage foundation gives. 
A little goes a long way, so if you want a light to medium coverage just apply a drop of it for lesser appearance. Aside from the coverage it gives, I also like the fact that its main ingredients consist of centella asiatica and a lot more good benefits for the skin.

WATCH HERE MY FULL REVIEW



FOLLOW ME:)

Facebook: Karenliz TV
Twitter: @karenlizescobar
Instagram: karenliztv
Lipswatches: KLlipsswatch
YouTube: Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first
before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment