June 02, 2015

Haul: Retail Therapy

Hi everyone!! Yesyes as usual even I really really try to keep it going and updated
I still have a lot of backlogs.. Do I have to let go on something?I try to handle
my IG/FB/Youtube/Blog and sometimes I think my health is already out of line. 
Please, can someone help me.. like serious help, how I can manage my time blogging/YT/
sleep and work?I sometimes have to wake up early just to edit.. But actually,
you know what after a tiring day, when Im done with all of it. I feel so accomplished. 
I just need a TIME MANAGEMENT! help pls. :) hehe
 I don't know why I'm feeling emotional lately, is it the hormones or the environment
or the social media itself?
That's why I told myself today I need some retail therapy.
Above are the products I bought today. If you want to know the names of the products,
keep on reading. :*
First, I always go to Watsons(Mall Of The Valley Tuguegarao)
Before heading there, I have so much in mind what to buy but ended up buying only these 3 items
which aren't on my "mind-list"
*Finess Oil Control Sheet with Green Tea Scent
PhP 39.00
 *Finess Oil Control Sheet
PhP 31.75
*Garnier Light Complete
PhP 25.00
Watsons Total: PhP 95.75

And here are the products I bought from HBC
...tell me about it, this is impulsive buying.. We passed by on HBC and there, I bought many stuff.
  The first thing that caught my eye is this 
*Sansan Collection Champagne Temptation Blush Mosaic
Price: PhP 125.00
 *Sansan HD 2way cake foundation in Natural
Price: PhP 193.00
 *Sansan age defense lipstick in Pink 01
which actually doesn't look PINK! haha
Price: PhP 126.00
 *Sansan Lip Liner in Pink and Brown
Price: PhP 60.00/each
 *Sansan waterproof pen in Black
I almost forgot how much I love this product! That's why I repurchased today!Yiii
Price: PhP 98.00
*Sansan Waterproof Mascara
Price: PhP 145.00
 HBC Total: PhP 807.00

 And yes, now I'm happy! Me and my loves ate at Goto King.
(For more photodiary, check out my Instagram account)



2 comments:

  1. We have the same blush ate kali! Parang kamuka nung nasa revlon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true! kaya it caught my eye kahit di ko pa sya natry e! haha

      Delete