June 30, 2015

Youtube: Eyebrow Tutorial

Highly requested video is how I
do my brows! Actually, I have a lot of brow styles and techniques
but this is one my fave using a brow gel because it is more defined that
using a pencil, a powder or a brow mascara.
Watch my tutorial.

Products I used..
Contact Lens--- House Of All Trades
(Creepy daw?) lol
Nature Essentials Brow Pomade in Auburn
Bought: "Free"
 Short review for the Nature Essentials Brow Pomade

~packaging: 5/5
~Not really suitable for my hair color,it looks dark on the pot but
when you swatched it, it's true to its color and actual shade
~Pigmented
~A bit oily that it shines or reflects the camera/video
~Though, you can easily top it off with powder or matte eyeshadow not only
to flat out the shininess but also to color the brows that matches your hair.
~It is not smudge proof when it's on the skin but it's actually long lasting when
the brow pomade is on the brows.
~they also have a variety of colors that will match your hair.
Suggestions to Nature Essentials: A matte brow pomade is better

Pinkies Collections Angled Brush

SanSan E/S in Deep Earth Brown

Artist Studio Blending Brush

Careline Conealer With Tea Tree Oil

Ecotools Flat E/S Brush

Maybelline White Superfresh Powder

Sigma Eye Kabuki Brush


my Social Networking Sites
facebook
twitter
instagram
pinterest
youtube

Disclosure: This is not a sponsored nor paid post.
Everything in this post is based from my own experience and my honest opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Sansan made it better after you used it. I also agree to your suggestion ^_^

    ReplyDelete