November 30, 2015

Review: One Earth Organics Matte Lip Lacquers

Hello my dreamcatchers! yeheeey! So happy I'm back on track with blogging. After the busy November, another busy month ahead because it's Christmas season and everyone's so nice and generous. Ahh, like Ms. Tyff of One Earth Organics. I was surprised when I received a package and when I opened it up.. I squeal! I was really really shock to received these goodies and I've been eyeing them from quite some time because I've seen gorgeous swatches from different bloggers.
what? One Earth Organics Matte Lip Lacquers
price? PhP 399.00/5ml
where to buy? online/resellers

I received the complete shades of these new matte lip lacquers. So happy that I'll be able to try all. The collection has six(6)shades and because I was too excited to swatch them all. Below photo was my first arm swatches after I got them. They're pigmented, lusciously sexy and chemical-free. 
 When I was done swatching all of them, then I noticed that they have numbers at the bottom.
Ingredients:
 Packaging:
Comes in a 5ml tube. I thought it was too small but I compared to other 5ml tubes and they're just the same. The only difference is their cap. The cap of these lip lacquers are short unlike the long cap we're accustomed with. It has a doe foot applicator that makes application easier.
Scent: It actually reminded me of their Lip Rogue lipsticks line because they have the same scent. It has a mild sweet vanilla scent.
01 Van Gogh it is a nude shade with a touch of pink into it. If you don't want to go bold but you want to look sultry. This is the shade for you.
02 Picasso is a must have if you're a fan of Kylie Jenner like me! I super adore her. haha. This should be in your Kylie Jenner KIT because I super love the brown shade it has
03 Rembrandt is a peachy coral shade perfect for SUMMER!
04 Pollock ofcourse this got to be my top from all. You know I'm such a sucker for plum-berry shades. 
05 Monet is a bright pink shade. Hello Barbie!
06 Da Vinci is a bright red color. It has a cool tone. Great for this holiday season.
 Over-all thoughts:
`It's quite pricey though the fact that it is ORGANIC. No more explanation needed.
`Packaging: 3/5 because for my big hand the 5ml tube is too small. Plus the content is compacted inside the tube. Positive side, it is very travel friendly. I can even bring all the 6 shades in my kikay kit.
`I love that it is velvety matte and has a great pigmentation. Color pay off is superb. A little goes a long way upon application. You only need 1-2 swipes and you're good to go.
`It glides smoothly and doesn't feel tacky at all. Non-drying and lightweight.
`I kissed the back of my hand and there's only minimal transfer and the color is still on my lips.
`It stays on for 2-3 hours max with eating and drinking.
 `There's no need to remove everything before you can reapply/retouch unlike other liquid lipsticks.

Like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/LifeAndPassion
Get updates on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/karenlizescobar
Follow me on instagram and be photo updated
http://instagram.com/karenlizescobar
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19
Others:
http://www.pinterest.com/kalidees
Snapchat: karenlizescobar

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment