March 23, 2016

Review: Lumeeno Teeth Whitening Strips

 Hello my dreamcatchers! I'm such a sucker for whitening that pinapatos ko even for the teeth. haha. Kidding aside, I really wanted to have a whiter teeth. I've tried those whitening toothpaste that promises to have whiter teeth in just 7 days. Been there done that kind of thing. So, I really have high hopes for this 'cause this is a new product for me to test out. Lumeeno Teeth Whitening Strips from The Happy Haul will whiten your teeth in just 2 weeks. You will notice results after a few days. New 6% Peroxide formula is strong and tough on stains but still gentle on your teeth and gums. You can buy this from @thehappyhaul for PhP 1,150.
From Lumeeno website...
About the Product
  • Sealed foil package comes with 14 pouches of 2 strips (one for upper and one for lower teeth) Total of 28 strips, 2 weeks supply.
  • Lumeeno teeth whitening strips are easy to use. You can have a smile make-over in just 14 days. No mouth trays to form, no gels tubes, no pens, just easy to apply teeth whitening strips.
  • 100% enamel safe. Great results. Noticeably whiter teeth in 14 days or your money back.
  • Contains 14 pouches and a free shade guide to keep track of your progress. Each sealed pouch contains 2 strips (a set). Use 1 set everyday for 2 weeks. You can carry the sealed pouches with you anywhere you go.
  • 6% hydrogen peroxide – Double Elastic Gel Teeth Whitening Strips – Mint Flavor

Indications
Yellow teeth, Stains, Discoloration. Immediately after whitening you may see some really white spots. These are mini calcium deposits, and they will fade out after a couple hours.



Ingredients
Hydrogen peroxide, Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Deionized Water, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Carbomethoxyethercellulose, Poly vinylpyrrolidone, Menthol

Directions
Use 1 pouch (2 strips) a day. Handle with dry hands. Wipe your teeth dry before applying the strips. Do not brush your teeth immediately before whitening. Flossing gently and rinsing is recommended. Fit the lower strips first. Keep the strips on for 15 to 30 minutes. Brush your teeth lightly after taking the strips off and rinse your mouth. Avoid consuming staining food and drinks during the whitening treatments. According to the teeth whitening experts, the first 24-48 hours after teeth whitening is critical. After the whitening process, the pores or dental tubules on your teeth are open and they are very susceptible to staining. You should give your teeth a chance to recover before consuming food and beverages that may stain your teeth. Anything that stains your white shirt will stain your teeth. You may want to wait at least 36-48 hours to consume food or beverages that may stain teeth, such as coffee, tea, green tea, wine, etc.__Immediately after whitening you may see some really white spots. These are mini calcium deposits, and they will fade out after a couple hours.

 How the strips look like. The longer strip is for the upper teeth and the shorter strip is for the lower teeth.

About 4 weeks ago, I posted this on my Instagram account. This was also my first time trying out the strips. My teeth weren't that yellowish at the first place. My teeth do have stains especially I LOVE COFFEE and tea which are most staining drinks. Below was my first day before and after photo of using the strips.
 Below is another photo I took in the middle on my 6th day of using the strips
 Below is the last and final result of using the strips.
 White teeth, Perfect smile. =D
 My Thoughts?
To be honest, I didn't use this everyday that's why it took me while to post this review. First 3 consecutive days, I continued using it without skipping days but after my 3rd day I felt a bit irritated 'cause my gums were like cold. I can't explain much so I stopped for awhile 'cause I think the strips were too strong so after that I ended up using this every other day that's why if you have problems on your teeth or gums then I won't recommend these strips for you. I also noticed that the strips are short. It didn't really cover all teeth just the one visible when you grin or smile. Anyway, even though I finished all my strips and I'm still here drinking coffee my teeth are still whiter than I expected. If you're checking out my latest video on my channel and selfies on IG probably you'll noticed the effectivity.
Like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/karenlizTV
Get updates on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/karenlizescobar
Follow me on instagram and be photo updated
http://instagram.com/karenlizescobar
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19
Others:
http://www.pinterest.com/kalidees
Snapchat: karenlizescobar

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.  


No comments:

Post a Comment