June 03, 2016

Review: Natura Organics Acne Dots Concealer

 Hello dreamcatchers! For a hospital nurse like me, I have shifting schedules that makes my sleep and body clock in such a big mess. LOL. It's either I sleep all day or don't have any sleep at all. Thankfully, mother earth Dra. Mel sent this product to me and a lot more products for my perfect FOTD. She's generous and a very supportive ate. 
Benefits:
• For active acne, pimples
• Protecting acne from further jamming and infection caused by free radicals and cosmetics.
• It can absorb inflammation secretion in the sebaceous gland.
• It can relieve the inflammation of the acne and making the protruding area smooth and recovered.
• It can create good moisture environment for the acne wound as well as to accelerate the healing process and prevent major scarring.
• Invisible acne and pimples after application, oil free and sweat-proof.
 
Packaging: It comes in a small plastic regular pump type bottle.

Price: PhP 399.00/12g
 
Ingredients:
✔ 5% Bio Enzyme + Apple AHA – proven to treat active blemishes and prevent the formation of new breakouts.
✔ Tea Tree Oil – An essential oil from an Australian plant has natural antimicrobial activity which can work on the skin-dwelling bacteria involved in the development of problem skin.
✔ Hyaluronic Acid – A humectant, works to keep skin hydrated and can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water by pulling moisture from the air.
✔ Volcanic Ash – A natural absorbent.
✔ EPICUTIN™ - For treatment of blemished and oily skin: Reduction of Pimples and Comedones; Reduction of Sebum
INGREDIENTS:
ALOE VERA LEAF JUICE, APPLE AHA, SUGARCANE EXTRACT, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, EPICUTIN™, VITAMIN F FORTE™, TRANSCUTOL™, AQUASEAL COCONUT, MODUKINE™, HYALURONIC ACID, ZINC OXIDE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, VOLCANIC ASH, VITAMINS B3, B5, C & E
 Swatch:
So, this is not your ordinary concealer. It is not just a makeup. Natura Organics' Acne Dots Concealer is a skincare and makeup in one. For reference, I have a combination type of skin. I don't really have bad acne scarring just minor pimple marks and blemishes but really I have panda eyes. This helps lighten my pimple marks and cover my under eye areas. It has a creamy consistency and it does not crease at all. It is also long lasting plus has a nice coverage. It can be used as a foundation actually. It also has a SPF60 so don't you worry going out. Did I already mention it's organic? uhm yea cause it is that's why expect it's quite pricey.

To Use:
Before application, clean and dry affected area. Using a cotton swab, pump a small amount and apply gently and evenly over affected areas, covering completely. Allow to remain in place throughout the day or night to permit healing. Do not apply makeup or any other topical product on top of the concealer.

Bare face
 With Acne Dots Concealer

Like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/karenlizTV
Get updates on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/karenlizescobar
Follow me on instagram and be photo updated
http://instagram.com/karenlizescobar
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19
Others:
http://www.pinterest.com/kalidees
Snapchat: karenlizescobar

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment