December 05, 2017

Review: Mistique Beauty Potion Serum

The Mistique Beauty Potion Serum that I received from @skndsre on Instagram is a must have on your skincare regimen. It's like a toner and moisturizer in one but aside from that it has a lot of benefits in the skin.  It has 10ml of product and retails for PhP 250.00

Product claims:
+whitening
+anti-pimple
+anti-aging
+pore refining
+spot fading
Ingredients:
Packaging:
I really like that it came in a pump type bottle. It has these pink petal-like inside the serum which gives more aesthetic to the product.

My thoughts: I really like the effect of the serum on my skin. It adds moisture and hydrates my skin. I didn't see any whitening effect but there's this instant radiance and brights up my face. Also, it did minimize the appearance of my pores. I pumped at least two times and then apply it evenly on my face. It is sticky for just seconds and then sets on the face and after that it's comfortable on my face without the sticky feeling. I did see some of marks lighten after using this for a week. I highly recommend this product if you have such problems in your pores and dark spots.


FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment