December 03, 2017

Blooming Mask Set Review

 This Blooming Mask Set from @pinkbeautypotion on Instagram is a set for instant skin whitening. I cannot see the price on Instagram so I'll ask the seller again for this. Anyway, it's like a bleaching cream but you have to do the procedures to have the cream. I'll make this review short and sweet.
The blooming powder contains...(see photo below)
I am not sure what are the ingredients of the Blooming Solution as there's no ingredients on its bottle and not sure if it was on the instructions given to me but definitely the solution has strong"chlorine" scent into it.
 How to:
1. Make sure you have a bowl and flat brush for mixing and application.
2. Pour a decent amount of Blooming powder and just estimate the amount of Blooming solution.
3. Be sure to achieve pasty cream.
4. Then apply it on the areas where you want to whiten.
5. Leave it on for 30 minutes until it is dry and cracking.
6. Rinse with warm water.

As you can see in the photo above, there's really an instant whitening. I could only managed it for 15 minutes because of the scent even kaunti lang ang ilagay kong solution. Yet, definitely it did whiten my skin even my skin hair. hehe! I just hope that they will create a bleaching cream without these procedures because it actually took up my time because I had to estimate yung timpla ng mask. I think it's better if they will have the ready made blooming mask cream in a tub.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment