March 18, 2018

Review: Unicorn Dream Ink Lip & Cheek Tints

Hello Mallows! I hope you missed my blogs and written reviews. I'm sorry if I didn't post more than a month here because I got busy and focus on my Youtube channel. Probably, you've already watched the video I posted swatching these babies but I still want to show you here photo swatches.
These are the Unicorn Dream Ink Lip and Cheek Tints from @unicorndreamph . These tints retail for P100 each and you can choose from 12 shades or buy them all!
 It is in a roller type packaging as most of lip and cheek tints online. It is a water type of tint. It has 10ml of content. The ingredients are : distilled water, glycerin, food grade colorant, flavor oil, fragrance and phenoxythanol 

These tints are pigmented and long lasting as well.

NUDE
PEACH
PINK
NUDE PINK
ORANGE
RED PINK
RED
PRETTY VAMP
MAGENTA
TWILIGHT RED
MAROON
VIOLET
watch here:
FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Bio silver gel uses the exceptional silver sol technology. Click here to know more about trimmers Archives - EstheticsHUB.com.

    ReplyDelete