May 18, 2018

Natura Organics Lip Volume Supra Matte Fluid

 Hello! Long time no post here in my blog for the reason that I got so busy and focused on my Youtube channel. For today's review, it will be these new liquid lipsticks I received from @realnaturaorganics and these are their latest liquid lipsticks which are the Lip Volume Supra Matte Fluid (that's quite long) with SPF8! A liquid lipstick with sun protection factor? I'm shookt!
The Lip Volume Supra Matte Fluid Lipsticks claim to be long wearing, transfer proof, water proof, cruelty free and safe for pregnant and lactating mothers because they're made from organic and natural ingredients. It is free from Lead and Mercury, free from Paraben, Mineral Oil & Talc, no Carmine, Dye and synthetic flavors, and no preservatives, and chemical toxins. 
As you can see, the packaging of these lipsticks are so elegant with its gold and transparent glass combination. It has a regular doe foot applicator. You can easily see what are the colors of the lipsticks without looking at their names (inspired from plants/flowers names)
 Of course, you're here for the swatches. First, arm swatch. The colors are a combination of nudes, pinks and reds. I like that you have a variety of colors to choose from. You have your everyday wear color to glam and bold looks. Perfect for every skin tone.
GLADIOLA
 PEONY
LIATRIS
AMARYLLIS
GERBERA
  HYACINTH
 TULIP
COXCOMB
 HEATHER
 QUINCE
 These liquid lipsticks set quick to a matte finish. Upon application, it sets just after a minute and it's completely transfer proof, kiss proof and water proof. They're long lasting (expect smudging if and only if you eat oily foods but it didn't smudge when I ate biscuits). They smell like sweet perfume. I'm still so bad explaining scent. hihi. I like that they're true to its claims aside from that, these liquid lipsticks are not drying on the lips but still make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized too. Though, it was not lightweight as you can really feel it on the lips. It also has SPF8 that protects lips from harmful UV rays. Overall, I love these especially the shades are great and they're highly pigmented, they have a velvety consistency and not too liquid.



FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment