December 17, 2018

Le Blanc's Color Matched Matte Lipsticks Swatches

 Last 2015, I reviewed this product already. This is Le Blanc's Color Matched Matte Lipsticks and check out my last review HERE. These new color matched matte lipsticks have a new packaging and a better formula. It has a creamy matte finish. This retails for PhP 399.00 for this type of packaging and PhP 149.00 for the lip balm packaging with same content just smaller. You can check the photo below. 
I received sixteen (16) shades but they're not entirely suitable for my skin tone. Some shades are meant for deep skin tones that's why it will look odd to fair and medium skin tones.
arm swatches:
lipswatches:
Asuna - light mauve pink
Chiyo - brick red
Fumiko - light nude
Hatsume - light beige
Hikaru - bright red
Inori - pinkish red shade
Kagome - rosy pink
Leafa - nude pink
Megumi - terracotta shade
Miyuki - baby pink
Sazabi - light peach
Shura - violet shade
Shurei - brown
Sinon - coral peach
Yukari - dark terracotta
Zulia - nude brown

Again, Le Blanc's Color Matched Matte Lipsticks are made from organic ingredients. The packaging itself looks expensive and classy that's why I think that it's worth its price. It is also long lasting even with its consistency. This is better than the Maybelline Creamy Matters especially these are cruelty-free products and proudly made here in the Philippines.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment