December 22, 2018

LUSH LIPS ORGANIC LIP AND CHEEK TINTS

 Hello everyone! Here's another swatch fest of a local brand named Lush Cosmetics Ph. These lip and cheek tints retail for ₱120.00. It came in a roller ball type of packaging which is most of the local brands have for their tints. The consistency of the product is semi-gel based. It claims to be moisturizing and has Vitamin E in it. It has that fruity scent which is okay for me. Probably because I've tried a lot of lip and cheek tints that I tend to know if they're the same from others or not.
I like the packaging because it's pink but I'm not into the font. It's not that I check those details much it just stand out. Anyway, that's not that important and I do like these tints even I've tried hundreds of same kind. They're long lasting and did not sit on the center of my lips only.

Swatches:

FOLLOW ME!!!

Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment