January 01, 2019

Beatitudes' Organic Lip and Cheek Tint Swatches

 These lip and cheek tints are from Beatitudes Organic. These are water-based tints except for one shade. Water based tints retail for PhP 55/5ml and Gel based tint retails for PhP 65/5ml. Also, you can purchase them in 10 ml. Water based = PhP99 and Gel based = PhP120. 

Product claims:
✔ Long lasting
✔ Natural Looking
✔ Blendable
✔ Non-greasy
✔ Transfer proof (When Dried)
✔ Natural Ingredients
✔ Safe and Tested
✔ Fruity Scent
✔ Fruity Flavor
✔ NO BITTER TASTE
They're true to its claims. I really like the shade range they offered. Suits for all skin tones.
 Swatches:
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can check https://www.instagram.com/beatitudes.organic for more products :)


FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment