January 02, 2019

Review: Bubuchic Butter Tinted Lipbalm

Hello Mallows!!! I received these new tinted lip balms from Bubuchic and so far I love them! Read more so you'll know why.

Product claims:
A rich, buttery lip balm that melts on the lips with no stickiness and offers the perfect amount of shiny tinted finish.

Price: PhP 160.00
Bubuchic always has the cutest labels into their packaging. I love it! It has a regular balm tube. I also like the shades they chose to release. It's MLBB colors but I do hope they add more shades because the consistency is good especially for those who have dried lips and for those who preferred buttery texture or gloss like tinted balms.
Swatches:
I really love the texture and consistency of these tinted balms except for Bohemian because it has that matte finish, very different from the other three shades. It's pigmented, nourishing and of course not smudge proof and transfer proof. You can quickly dab a tissue if you don't like that glossy like finish.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment