May 09, 2019

Review: ABI COSMETICS PH SWEET MOUSSE VELVET TINT

 You probably saw my video swatches on these new babies that I received from @abicosmeticsph. The proud owner of this local brand is also the founder of Sissyshoppe. Ms. Gail has been the most supportive brand owner ever since I started blogging that's why I'm forever grateful for the trust she has given me throughout the years. Even we are friends, my review will be completely honest.
 Today, I'll be featuring these Abi Cosmetics Ph SWEET MOUSSE VELVET TINTS. They have five shades(as of writing) and each retails for PhP 150.00 only. 
 Product claims:
+100% Peripera Ink Velvet dupe
+Soft matte finish
+Lightweight
+Long day wear
+Kiss proof
+Natural made
+Local made
 It came in these roller ball type of bottle packaging. I actually preferred if it's in a tube with a doe foot applicator or a brush since the consistency of these tints are oil-based one not the creamy type, velvety type of texture that I expected. Although, the roll-on type packaging is still easy to use and manageable as the pigments and oil passes thru the ball without delay. Make sure to shake first the bottle first because the pigments and the oil should be mixed prior to application.

Here's an arm swatch under natural lighting. Damn
 Lipswatches:

Ashika
Ariana
 Ruthy
 Chai
 Jonna

Does it live up to its claims? Definitely, YES! The only downside was the consistency is different from what I expected to something mousse or velvety. Overall, the product is great and I recommend these for all who loves lip and cheek tints.

Watch here:


FOLLOW ME!!! 
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment