May 08, 2019

Review: Hold Live Mist Matte Lipstick (646)

 Hi! It's been a long time that I had a chance to post again here on my blog. I do not know what happened to me that I lost that fire of passion for writing. I get to write when I'm just in the mood. I do not want to promise anything but I really wanted to go back with blogging not just vlogging. So for the mean time, here's my first review after a long time. This is a trending brand and much rave product which is the Hold Live Mist Matte Lipstick from Ella Bella. They sell Korean and Thailand products. 
This product retails for PhP 280.00 and I think it's a fair price for a lipstick. By the way, it has a nice packaging. It's unique and neat.
 The shade that I chose is 646 and I think it's a nice color of brownish red. It will also depend on your lip pigmentation but I think this shade is universally flattering. I also like that it is pigmented.
Swatches:
Gradient
Full lips
 Pros:
*Affordable for P280.00
*Nice and sturdy packaging
*Pigmented
*Long lasting (even after drinking and eating)

Cons:
-Not transfer proof, smudge proof and waterproof 
-Available online and thru direct sellers only
-Not locally available

FOLLOW ME!!! 
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment