July 28, 2019

Fleur by Callie Fairy Dream Cream

 Fleur by Callie Essentials is an indie brand that caters makeup and skincare that are made from natural and organic ingredients. They claimed that it is 100% handmade and cruelty free. 

Product: Fairy Dream Cream
No description available on their Instagram page. Retails for PhP 150.00 each only. 
I am not sure with the net weight also cause again the page lacks description of the product even ingredients. I hope they put more information regarding these tints. I received three (3) shades and the colors are really nice. The names are Luna, Ginny and Bella.

Packaging: It came in this transparent tube with no other info except a sticker for what it is called. Somehow I feel like it has 3-5ml content. This is just my estimation. Also, it kind of leaks because the stopper is quite wide. It also has a doe foot applicator.

Pigmentation: It is highly pigmented so go easy when applying. You may do gradient so be careful.

Texture: It has that creaminess and watery consistency.

Longevity: Can lasts up to 4-6 hours max. May differ if drinking and eating often because it is not waterproof, smudge proof or transfer proof.

Swatches:

 
 

 
 

 

Packaging: ★☆☆☆☆
Price: ★★★☆☆
Quality: ★★★☆☆
Longevity: ★★☆ ☆☆
Overall: ★★☆☆☆

FOLLOW ME!!!

Facebook: Karenliz TV
Twitter: @karenlizescobar
Instagram: karenliztv
Lipswatches: KLlipsswatch
YouTube: Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment