July 30, 2019

Fleur By Callie Gellato Lip and Cheek Tints

 Here's another lip product collection from Fleur By Callie. This is their Fleur by Callie Gellato Lip and Cheek Tints. You can follow @fleurbycallie on Instagram. 
 Now, we are back to reviewing roller ball type kind of tints. These gel-based lip and cheek tints retail for PhP 120.00. It is made from natural and plant derived ingredients. 

Packaging: Rollerball type of packaging with glass tube and gold cap. It has description on it but it's not readable because it's too small. I hope it's more visible or the description is at least available on their account or a card.
I got these beautiful three (3) shades and they're all wearable and staining because of its gel-based consistency. It's easy to apply and long wearing.




Packaging: ★★★☆☆
Price: ★★★★☆
Quality: ★★★★★
Longevity: ★★★★★
Overall: ★★★★☆

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook: Karenliz TV
Twitter: @karenlizescobar
Instagram: karenliztv
Lipswatches: KLlipsswatch
YouTube: Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment