January 29, 2022

BUBBLY SKIN BROW POMADE KIT

 

I was looking for a new makeup to try and I stumbled this on Shopee while
browsing for a new brow pomade to try. The brand is Bubbly Skin and of course,
I checked the products since they're really affordable. I bought this brow pomade kit
for PhP 80 only and it has a brow angled brush included.
I also bought other products that I will feature on my next post.
Bubbly Skin Brow Pomade Kit
Specification : • What you get : BEAUTY BROWS • Net weight.: 10 GRAMS • paraben-free, cruelty-free, and pregnancy-safe. • Shelf life once opened : 12 months • Storage Instructions : Store in a cool and dry place
There are 3 shades to choose from: Soft Brown, Ash Brown and Dark Brown.
I chose Ash Brown as it looked like the right shade for me but to be honest when I tried it,
it looks auburn brown with its warm red tinge into it.
Although, the shade is not the one I expected I still tried it and used it.
To my surprise, the brow pomade is not dry like clay and it has that good pomade texture.
I applied it like so onto my brows and it's good.
I haven't groomed my brows and I like it that way now.
Overall, I like this brow pomade and even the brush included is useful as it is the one
I actually used to do my brows on this look. Another one that I'm amazed is
it is actually long lasting. Just do not rub it because it is not smudge proof.

If you want to order, click this link: https://shp.ee/tvraavm


FOLLOW ME:)

Facebook: Karen Liz Ramirez
Twitter: @karenlizescobar
Instagram: karenlizetteramirez
YouTube: Karen Ramirez

Please make sure to get my permission first
before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment