February 05, 2022

BUBBLY SKIN MELTED MATTE TINT

For today's review, this is another Bubbly Skin product. This is their Melted Matte Tint
and I bought these for PhP 75 each only as it was on sale. I ordered the shades Blushing and Teddy but they sent me Bubbly instead of Blushing. It's okay though.
• What you get : Bubbly Skin Melted Matte Tint • paraben-free, cruelty-free, and pregnancy-safe. • Shelf life once opened : 12 months • Ingredients : distilled water, glycerin, cosmetic grade colorant, flavoring, fragrance, phenoxythanol • Storage Instructions : Store in a cool and dry place

It came in a very nice transparent bottle with a white cap. The shade's name is underneath the bottle.
It has a stiff applicator which I didn't like. The stopper is not nice as well when dispensing
the product so be careful not to spill as the consistency is watery.
Swatches
Bubbly - peachy shade

Teddy - brownish red shade
As you can see from the lip swatches, it turned into a matte finish but there's this
white looking stain and it didn't look good. I hate it so much. It also has a stingy effect
when applied. I don't know why but both shades gave me that feeling. I love the shades but
that feeling on my lips is scary. I would not repurchase this product.

You can order here https://shp.ee/bfvdrm5


FOLLOW ME:)

Facebook: Karen Liz Ramirez
Twitter: @karenlizescobar
Instagram: karenlizetteramirez
YouTube: Karen Ramirez

Please make sure to get my permission first
before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment