December 30, 2014

Dear 2014,Thank You!

Hi my dearies! Sorry for not blogging lately.
I went to Manila to visit my family and
spend most of the time with them. Plus, kind of spend a lot of money too. huhu.
Not that I wasn't expecting it to happen. haha. Cray.

Even I went a little late for gift-giving. I made sure I gave my nieces and nephew one of their wishlist. When I saw them very happy, it made me more happier.
I always think Christmas is for children.
And oh, I also received gifts from mama and my sister.
I'll share everything what I received this Christmas and what I bought too for myself also.
I think I've been nice this year. I feel so blessed.

Anyway,

DEAR 2014,
 
Thank you for everything!
Thank you for my FIRST profession/job as a nurse.
Thank you God for always guiding me not to make mistakes with my patients.
Thank your for my new found friends.
Thank you for keeping us healthy and strong to every circumstances happened.
Thank you that even I'm far away from my family, you have a way for our communication.
Thank you for my lived-in partner(husband) for being the most patient
and loving person thru our ups and downs.
Thank you to your family for accepting me.
Even I was hesitant to do blogging thank you for having the faith in me.
And now, I'll do it better.
I can't thank you enough because I think this is ONE of the best year of my LIFE.
You'll be the most MEMORABLE YEAR I'll truly treasure.
.
motto:
"DO IT WITH PASSION
or NOT DO IT AT ALL"

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment