December 04, 2014

November Favorites: Makeup

Hi my dear! Wow wow wow! It's already December how time flies.
I can't believe it that I'm already working as a nurse for almost a year now.
Days passed by so fast and that's why another monthly favorite post is up! hihi

Here's my November favorites!
90% are local makeup and 10% drugstore
 1. Pond's BB Cream in Beige
click HERE for review
 2. Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-One in Natural
 3. Coolgirl Eyebrow powder
 
 4. Nichido Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
 5. Careline Blush in Rosy Cheek
click HERE for review
 6. EB advance lip and cheek tint in very red
 7. Fashion21 Double Up Mascara
 8. EB Matte Lipstick in Viva
click HERE for review
 thats about it.
Share your November(Monthly) favorites in the comment section below!

What other local products you want me to review?

For suggestions/business/product placement ads
email: kaaaren23@yahoo.com

XO,
karenlizescobar

2 comments:

  1. Ponds BB cream is my all time favorite BB cream :)
    Lovely Blog btw! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts
    Instagram: Wajiha_Shakeel_Ahmed

    ReplyDelete