December 05, 2014

Review: Maybelline Colorshow Lipsticks Plum Shades

I'm in a good mood today! Had a long sleep after days of sleeping only during travel time. Had a really bad back pain for a while. Anyway, after my Baguio vacay. I'm back on track! More blogs to come before the year ends! Watch out for my holiday look <3
-------
Maybelline is one of my MOST trusted brand since I learned makeup.
I'm fond of buying lipbalms before and swatching blushes on their counter. hihi college days.
 Not only they have a variety of makeup, they're also affordable and really has a great quality of productions.
Maybelline ColorShow Lipsticks
SNS:
twitter  

 shades: Plum-tastic(402) & Plum Perfect(403)
 Price: PhP 160.00 (If I remembered it correctly)
bought: Watsons/Mall

  • PLUM-TASTIC(402)
 Here's what it looks like on my lips
  • PLUM PERFECT(403)
 
Here's what it looks like on my lips
 

Pros:
+Affordable product
+Moisturizes your lips(no need for lipbalm)
+Creamy texture
+True to its color
 +Colorshow has a variety of shades

Cons:
-It doesn't settle good on the lips
-Not long lasting (up to 2-3 hours)

Thank you for reading!
Share this:)

my SNS:

No comments:

Post a Comment