August 03, 2016

Review: Skin White Solutions BB Silk Cream

Way back after graduating college, I really love using foundation. I go every where like it's foundation day everyday! haha! Back then, I was also new to makeup and I couldn't imagine how I look like.. *eeeek*
Now, I believe I have more knowledge with makeup and application and sometimes I don't really like putting makeup and go natural but I have a lot of redness and pimple marks so I can't leave without at least concealing them. BB creams are my go-to when I want to cover those imperfections. I recently received this from Skin White Solutions and I immediately tried this one out cause I'm a sucker for BB creams because of its natural finish. This is the Skin White Solutions BB Silk Cream with SPF70 and the shade that I received is MEDIUM which I think is just a right match on my skin tone. One bottle retails for PhP 475.00/30g and this product is also a new launched of the brand. I am so happy I able to tried this one out so you have a idea how this works before you purchase yours.
Product claims:
Immediately transforms your skin to a flawless, bare skin finish. Enhanced with Silk Protein, achieving perfectly smooth skin. Evens out skin tone, conceals imperfections while it whitens, protects, firms and moisturizes skin.  
 Ingredients:
Hope you can see the ingredients.. :p
It is housed in this glass pump type bottle(almost same with ELF Foundation). It is not transparent so you cannot see the shade of your BB cream. It has a white thing covering it.
Swatches:  The SWS BB Silk Cream has three(3) different shades to choose from. They have light, medium and brown. Light seems to have a pink based shade that suits porcelain and fair skin tones. Medium has a yellow undertone that suits most Pinay skin tone(fair to natural-medium) and Brown seems to be a darker shade of medium but then it has a pink based tone.
Credits: Photo grabbed from Skin White Solutions Instagram Account
 My Swatch: MEDIUM - I can hardly see it to my arm when I blended it. The color is well adjusted to my tone. It has a thick consistency and silky soft texture.
 Face:
Bare face - About to - Final
The photos above were taken with flash and as you can see, my bare face, I have dark undereyes and visible acne scars and redness and other imperfections and after application it covered them pretty good but then some pimple marks are still slightly seen. It has a slight white cast at first (because it has SPF70) but then it sets after a minute, so no worries. It has a light coverage (but buildable to medium and it doesn't cake) and also it's featherweight like I don't have anything on my face. It has a matte finish yet still gives that brightening effect. I have combination skin. Oil on my Tzone is starting to show after 1.5 hrs and I just dab with oil control sheet and overall the BB Silk Cream lasted for about 4-5 hrs alone without any primer and setting spray. Overall, I like this product and I recommend this.

Price: 3.5/5
Availability: 4/5
Longevity: 3.5/5
Packaging: 3.5/5
Scent: 4.5/5
Effectiveness: 4/5
Total Rating: 3.8

Like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/officialkarenliz
Get updates on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/karenlizescobar
Follow me on instagram and be photo updated
http://instagram.com/karenlizescobar
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19
Others:
http://www.pinterest.com/kalidees
Snapchat: karenlizescobar

No comments:

Post a Comment