August 09, 2016

Review: Natura Organics Hy-Dra Matte Liquid Lipsticks

 There are a lot of liquid lipsticks and every brand has their own share for the bandwagon. Of course, Natura Organics has their collection and there are many (as in many) shades to choose from. They have more than 40 colors. This local brand has something that differs from all other liquid lippies out there.

Product Claims:
 Hy-DRA MATTE - The "real flat matte" liquid lipstick
✔️ hydrating
✔️ non-drying
✔️ lightweight
✔️ long wearing
✔️ non-transfer
✔️ easy application
 Ingredients:jojoba & argan oils, vit e & vit f forte, aloe vera leaf juice, emulium, titanium dioxide,
plant pigments, +/- luxuriant minerals

The packaging is very simple with the transparent tube where you can see the color. It has a regular doe foot applicator. The color is labeled by number only. Each tube retails for PhP 198.00/7mL. The product's scent is sweet. A mild berry scent like from the brand Pink Sugar Tints. I received six(6) shades and obviously you might skip the top part and move on to the swatches. haha. (I see you)
Here are swatches from Natura Organics instagram account. Just until shade #32 and they have way more than that.
 
My swatches:
 
 #1 has a slight sheen to it. It's a tad lighter from #21.

 #21 is almost the same with 1 but a bit darker. It's like a watermelon color with also a slight sheen into it.
 #27 is one of my favorite. It has a creamier consistency compared to the other shades I have.
 #34 is my top shade because it's brown. though the opacity of this is not quite good as it gets streaky too. It doesn't have the solid true brown color I was looking for but still I love it.
 
 #43 is a barbie pink shade and it's so cute
#44 is a plum shade and has the same consistency with #27

Pros:
`Natural/organic
`Affordable
 `Pigmented
`Hydrating
`It leaves a Tint
`Easy application
`A lot of colors to choose from
 Cons:
`Have different consistency
`Not all shades are matte, some have sheen in it
`Not all shades are long wearing especially lighter colors
`Minimal transfer

Like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/officialkarenliz
Get updates on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/karenlizescobar
Follow me on instagram and be photo updated
http://instagram.com/karenlizescobar
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment