August 30, 2016

Review: Skin Temptations Velvet Love It!!

 Tired of heavy foundation? You may want to let your skin breath for a while. I was sent this product from Skin Temptations which is the Velvet Love It Foundation. I got excited since I thought it was a natural light to medium coverage foundie since you can see a slight beige color from its bottle. I didn't expect when I swatched it.
But before that, what is this Velvet Love It?
It is a weightless whitening cream foundation that provides a velvety finish. It can be used under makeup as a primer. Cream to powder foundation will create your unique flawless look. It has SPF45 to protect your skin from harmful sun UV rays.
It retails for PhP 700/30ml.
Packaging/Scent: It is housed in a transparent airless pump type bottle with proper labeling with its ingredients, description, directions. I love its pump since you can control how much product you will dispense from it. For its scent, a faint sweet fragrance.
here's how much a full pump provided
It has a mousse consistency and a velvety finish after blending(Hence, it's name). 

Here's how it looks like on me
half-half
bare face - full face with velvet love it
Obviously, it has a slightly white cast effect because it has a SPF45 but other than it also has a brightening and radiant effect. Don't worry about the white cast as it will adapt with your shade. Magical. hihi. It's very easy to blend since it's just a cream. Even if you have dry skin, it's okay as it does not leave patches on skin that will make your dry skin obvious but will make your skin flawless and a perfect base for makeup. I don't see it as a foundation but as a primer or a sunscreen. It's lightweight on the face and adjusts on every skin tone. This is one of the products that I used for lazy day makeup.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment