November 21, 2017

Review: Avon True Perfectly Matte Lipsticks (2 shades)

 Get intense color in 1 swipe. Strikes the perfect balance between 100% matte finish and lasting, wearable comfort. No compromises.
With a wide range of shades to choose from: Pinks & Mauves, Corals & Reds, Plums & Wines.
100% matte finish with full coverage.
Price: P399
The whole collection has 20 beautiful shades but do not be deceived with the swatches because it's quite different when you see the swatched and it looked personally.
credits: http://avonshop.ph/perfectly-matte-lipstick-3-6-g-1313.html
I bought Blush and Rouged Perfection and I am disappointed on both colors because they're far from what it looked like. The Blush shade is too light and I couldn't wear it, and Rouged Perfection is also lighter from what I see from the swatched on the brochure but then again it is still wearable.
The consistency and texture of the lipstick is smooth, it glides on smoothly on the lips and it is not drying even the finish is matte. It is quite hydrating to be honest. I've only tried the Rouged Perfection for the day since it's a nice fresh and everyday color.
SWATCHES:
Blush - Rouged Perfection
Blush

Rouged Perfection

Pros:
-I've bought these lipsticks on a Buy1Take1 promo so it was a nice deal.
-Available locally/nationwide
-20 shades to choose from
-Hydrating matte

-Non drying
-No chemical scent, it's kind of sweet actually

Cons:
-Didn't match my expectation
-Not true to its color
-Not long lasting
 -Not smudge-proof/kiss proof

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment