November 13, 2017

Review: Charm Cosmetics Brows On Fleek

If you are not still familiar with Charm Cosmetics then I will tell you. Charm Cosmetics is the sister of Nature Essentials. It is another brand handled by Nature Essentials that caters organic makeup from powder, concealer, lipsticks etc.. There products will complete your on-the-go look including this brow powder. It is their collaboration with bubbly Youtuber Lou Sanchez. The Lou Sanchez Brow On Fleek is your organic brow loose powder that is made from organic ingredients. It retails for P250 each. You can choose from two shades: Choco & Coffee.
It is housed in this tiny container that has a black twist to open cap. When you open it, it has a sifter to assist controlled dispensing of the product. The powder is fine and pigmented. I used the angled brush I had from the SaytiocoXNatureEssentials brush set collab before.
If you've been a follower of mine or Nature Essentials they already released this brow powders under Nature Essentials name last year and it was called Paint & Shape Eyebrow powder and that is why I compared the color from last time to the new one. Before, the Coffee shade is darker and more on the combination of brown/grey/black while the Coffee now is more on the brown/grey. I do like the shade of Coffee today more because it looks more natural to look at and compliments my dark hair.

Pros:
 -Affordable
-Organic
-Pigmented
-Long lasting
 -Not scented

Cons: 
-I like pressed powder type of brows because I can control more
and use thin angled brush to achieve hair like strokes
-Not sweat proof

Overall, I still like this and use this for work because it didn't budge on office works even without the air-conditioned room. It is long lasting that I didn't have to retouch all day from 8am to 5pm.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment