November 25, 2017

Review: Purederm Shiny & Soft Foot Peeling Mask

This Purederm Shiny & Soft Foot Peeling Mask from @interstellar.ph on Instagram is an exfoliating mask for the feet! Would you believe that such product exists? To be honest, I thought foot scrubs are the only solution to remove dry skin and calluses on the feet but there's also this one which is quite effortless to use. This product rejuvenates and moisturizes your feet and gives a relaxing feeling.

 
Ingredients:
 Sunflower Seed, Olive Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple), Tea Tree, Honey, Rosa Canina Fruit, and natural extracts resulting to a healthier and creamy-smooth feet!
How to Use:
1. After cleanse your feet, open Purederm Shiny & Soft Foot Peeling Mask
2. Before wearing the mask, fold the upper part of the mask (the upper dotted line) into the inside of the mask.  This will prevent the top of the foot being moistened by the liquid.
3. Wear the mask for 60-90 minutes and rinse off with water.
4. Calluses start peeling off in 3-5 days after use.  Nearly all calluses will be removed in a further 4-5 days depending on their thickness (totally 7-10 days)
NOTE:  Do not use a callus remover or pick on calluses when they start peeling off.
 First day

 Day 3 it started peeling off
After the 3rd day, the peeling was continuous up to the 7th day (as in sobrang laki ng peeling na nagkukusa na syang matanggal on bed, it was dirty) and I couldn't find those photos I've captured and collected. haays! But anyway, 7th day onwards, the peeling slowed down (dahil nga marami ng natanggal) until such time it just stopped peeling off. I saw my feet that some areas looked white and some looked dry skin (lalo na ung part na hindi naabutan ng parang serum ng mask). Overall, I still like this product. I think it retails for 150pesos only. I'm not so sure. You can just check their account. It is effective though it will take such time depending on how thick your calluses are.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment