July 27, 2018

Sophiebelle Natureganix Organic Tinted Balm

Hi Mallows! Hope that you missed me here in the BLOGGING world! The reason that I left for a few months because we had to prepare for our wedding and I couldn't take photos, edit and write while I also film, edit, and upload.. haha! Anyway, today I'll be reviewing Sophiebelle Natureganix Organic Tinted Balm. I already did some swatches on my Youtube channel and you can watch by the end of this post.
Product claims:
- creamy, smooth and velvety
- heals chapped lips
- maintains moisture in lips
- softens and nourishes lips
- natural ingredients and non-toxic
- infused with beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and vitamin E to moisturize

After the lip and cheek tint craze, here goes the sandamakmak na lip and cheek balms that is going viral on online shops (FB and IG)

The packaging of these balms are like regular lip balm available in the market where you have to twist the bottom to release the product. It retails for PhP 150.00 each and that's quite pricey for a balm, right? well, for me it's already pricey since the non-colored balm I use is less than 100 pesos.
The scent smells like waxy probably because of the combination of the ingredients below.
Swatches:
 


My thoughts?
These tinted balms are really pigmented. It's like I'm wearing a lipstick and it has a demi-matte finish. During the application, it's not that smooth that it tugs a little and that makes me kind of disappointed because I thought I'll be having a smooth application since it is a balm. Although, when it is already on my lips, it is not drying and it actually helps to hydrate and nourish my lips. The first three colors: Fiona, Elisse, and Isabelle have the same less dry texture while the remaining colors plus the new shades have dry-looking texture and consistency. Even though, they all remain moisturizing on the lips. Are they long lasting? To be honest, I'm amazed with their longevity, even I already eat there's still color on my lips especially that the colors are combination of bright and bold. Overall, I like these balms, you can also use these as a blush. :)

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment