July 29, 2018

Tropicana Lip Cake Tinted Balm

I think these are the cutest packaging I've ever seen in a lip balm. They're inspired by cakes and it makes me so hungry for sweets. These are the Tropicana Lip Cake Tinted Balms, and I already tried a lot of Tropicana products that are actually nice and that is why I expected a lot from these...
Direct to the point, I am disappointed with the quality of these tinted balms for the reason that they're hard that I have to struggle to apply it because of its tugging and dryness. I had to cut the top portion of each balm so that I can apply it easily on my lips because they all dried up. Even though I did cut the top portion, it was still less dry. I do not know it's retail price because when I searched Tropicana's Instagram account @tropicana.ph they remove their other posts and then I searched Shopee and it's selling price is P150-P190 each. I have 5 shades and to be honest the 3 shades are similar to look at. Although, different when swatched. Actually, the color selection are nice but the quality is so dry that it tends to harm my lips than do good because it tugs.
SWATCHES:
RED VELVET is a nice bright red shade, but the difficulty in swatching the product on my lips gave me this light result of red color
SALTED CARAMEL - brown shade, close to Chocolate Lava
BLACK VELVET - also a brown shade with red undertone
CHOCOLATE LAVA
BLUEBERRY CHEESE - more on the red shade and less brown tone
 Aside from the texture of these balms, I'm also disappointed that the scent or taste is not sweet like ice cream or chocolate or any cake at all.
FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment