July 31, 2018

Unicorn Dream Magic Lush Tinted Balms

 Hey Mallows! Another batch of Matte Tinted Balms to review is the Unicorn Dream Magic Lush Tinted Balms and so far they're the best of all the balms that I've tried locally. Each retails for P130 only and that's so worth it for the quality of these tints. I got these balms from @unicorndreamph and promise you'll not regret buying one of these tints or all of them!
They came in this regular balm packaging with the cutie unicorn label/stickers. The color selection are also nice, although I'll appreciate it with light shade of pinks or bright reds. The quality is superb, they have a creamy finish. It glides smoothly on my lips which is the best thing ever since it's a balm and the pigmentation is great too because it is really pigmented. One swipe is enough. You can go to gradient to full lip or play with the colors. I have five shades and I think they also have new shades.
 SWATCHES:
 PINKY BERRY
 VELVET BROWN
 BARE DELIGHT
 CORAL CREAM
 KRISPY RED
They also smell like sweet bananas. Aside from that, you can also use these balms on your cheeks as a blush and you can blend it easily and smoothly. Of course, it is not transfer proof or water proof because of its finish but it does have a staining effect on the lips especially Pinky Berry. Overall, I love these balms I hope they add more fresh, young-looking colors. They are also made from natural ingredients which is a plus factor. Very moisturizing and hydrating on the lips.
FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment