February 17, 2019

REVIEW: DPIO 3 in 1 CLAY BLUSH

This brand Don't Panic It's Organic or DPIO owned by Ms. Stef who's branched is in Tuguegarao City and has resellers too at other locations. They offer lip and cheek tints too and other makeup. These 3 in 1 Lip and Cheek Clay Blushes from @dpiocheeksandlips / @cosmeticsshowroomph retail for P150.00 each.
The shades that I have are Rosy Cheeks and Drunk Blush and I'm not sure if they have other shades. Yet, anyway, these colors suit most skin tones. It's a 3in1 Clay Blush because you can use it as an eyeshadow as well, for the cheeks and for the lips. I do wonder why in their packaging it says 3 in 1 Lip and Cheek. They could've removed the lip and cheek since they considered this 3 in 1 if you get what I mean. But anyway, clay blushes are definitely a multi used product.
Swatches:





They have that same texture and consistency with other clay blushes that I've tried. It's smooth and easy to apply and has a nice pigmentation. A good blush and a lipstick and also an eye shadow. A one color makeup look. It looks natural and also long lasting to wear.

FOLLOW ME!!! 
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

2 comments:

  1. The drunk blush looks like something that would suit me and I would like. And I love the brand name ah. :)

    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete