February 27, 2019

REVIEW: LEBLANC'S ULTIMATE CLAY POT (LIP AND CHEEK)

 Le Blanc's Beauty and ScentSation Ultimate Clay Pots are new products from Le Blanc's Beauty and these are different from those clay blushes all over the market. These retail for P149.00 each and they launched six(6) beautiful and wearable shades.
You can buy at LeBlanc's Beauty and ScentSation. It has 5g net weight. It is housed in this tiny container and to be honest, it's too small for me that I have to dip my finger instead of a brush to get a product and apply it on my lips and cheeks. Also, you can use it as an eyeshadow for that mono look.

Product claims:
Natural clay blush made with 100% premium quality organic ingredients with Brazilian clays. Formulated for very sensitive skin with a very lightweight, silky smooth powder finish that gives a natural looking glow.
Ingredients:
Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Triglyceride, Brazilian Clays, Candelilla Wax, Beeswax, Carnueba Wax, Avocado Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Cosmetic Grade Pigments, Phenoxyethanol and etc.

Here are the swatches:
LIZBETH

LEVY 
 

TOUKA
 

GERALDINE

YONA
 

SHANA

Verdict: Definitely, these clay pot are pigmented, long lasting, multi use and travel friendly product. It is also good for its price because of its quality premium ingredients claimed by Leblanc's. The texture and consistency of the product is really nice too as it glides smoothly on the lips and cheeks with its semi powder finish.

FOLLOW ME!!! 
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment