October 07, 2015

Review: EB Advance Eye Brow Kit

Hello my dream catchers! :)
What's up what's up? hihi! I'm so happy I've finally bought this one.
I've been eyeing this one ever since I saw it from Ever Bilena's instagram account and
from Ms. Denice. I'm such a sucker when it comes to affordable brow products.
Well, affordable makeup is my thing. That's always been my thinking.
I can buy Mac product/s if I want to but still I want to look for products that
are affordable but still has a great quality. HAHA #explainpamore
Anyway, yes!about this brow product..
EB Advance Eye Brow Kit
Price: PhP 200.00 only
You can buy this at selected Ever Bilena counters. I think it is still not available nationwide.
Packaging: White, plastic compact but still sturdy enough.
I like that the corners are not pointy.
And EB Advance label on the front
 At the back, is a sticker where the ingredients are written, net.wt, stock
and etc. It is also indicated that once open, it is good for 24 months(2 years)
so that's very long. I think I already emptied this one before 24 months. hihi
I know you want to see what's inside, so here it is..
This eyebrow kit includes
-3 brow powder
-1 wax
-1 tweezer
-1 angled brush
Angled brush. I used this for the wax and use a different angled brush for the powder.

Here's a swatch

Before And After
Pros:
`Affordable: PhP 200 only
`Available locally and leading supermalls
`Has a neat packaging though I prefer that they change the the white packaging to
a lavender color like the one in their Ever Bilena BB Flawless Compact powder
`It has 3 brow powder which isn't chalky at all, no fall outs when applied.
I even use the powder for contouring my nose.
`It has a wax that makes the powder last longer
`It has a tweezer for plucking unnecessary hairs outside your arch
`It has a brush which is actually helpful for applying the wax and the powder
`Longevity: last for a very long time. It lasted the whole day without retouch because I didn't do
or got sweaty the whole day. It lasted about 4-5hours when out somewhere. haha
`No irritating/chemical scent

Cons:
`I hope they have other shades to choose from like blackbrown-grey for those
who have black natural hair color and also for blonde hair colors.

my Social Networking Sites
http://www.facebook.com/LifeAndPassion
http://www.twitter.com/karenlizescobar
http://instagram.com/karenlizescobar
http://www.pinterest.com/kalidees
http://youtube.com/user/karenful19
Snapchat: karenlizescobar

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment