October 12, 2015

Review: Nature Essentials Nature Dream Soap

Hello Dream Catchers! How are you? I know I've been MIA again just because I have my vacation
and I really need that rest to unwind and just find myself and decide what to do about my dreams becoming to reality. hihi Speaking of dreams, here's a not so new product I have from my Nature Essentials family.
It's the Nature Essentials Nature Dream Soap. It isn't a soap that dreams. lol. But this soap will make you
sleep like you were "hele" by a lullaby.
 Product Claims:
`Skin Whitening
`Illuminating
`Exfoliates dead skin
`Removes impurities
`Micropeeling
`Controls and dissolves sebum while thoroughly washing and purifying the skin
`For ALL skin type
Price: PhP 250.00 each
 
Packaging:
It comes in a square box (because the soap is square also)
which is a mint green in color that is very cool to the eyes
Once you open the product, the soap is still sealed with a plastic cover and you can already smell the soap here and it's very delish! Will go over the ingredients and why it smells like that.
 
Ingredients:
 Multi fruid acid, vegetable glycerin, deoxyarbutin, borage oil, argan oil, rosehip oil and grapefruit and shea
As I go over the ingredients, it has the most moisturizing ingredients I've ever seen. Glycerin is a great remedy for dryness they say. Plus, it's a moisturizer that doesn't add more oil build up to your oily skin.
Scent: 
It really smells fruity. I'm just not good at the fruits scent thing but it doesn't have an overrated scent to it. It has a great aromatherap.

As I continue using this, I noticed that there were slight exfoliation on my face area but none on my body.
I also observed that my skin is radiant and glowing but no visible whitening.
What really took my attention to is the moisturizing effect it has. I have combination type skin if you're a new reader, so moisturizing my face is a must especially outside the T-zone area. But with this soap I can moisturize my whole face because it also has an oil control. I love glycerin. hihi.
So, over-all, I recommend this product since it's safe to say that this will work with every skin type.

my Social Networking Sites
http://www.facebook.com/LifeAndPassion
http://www.twitter.com/karenlizescobar
http://instagram.com/karenlizescobar
http://www.pinterest.com/kalidees
http://youtube.com/user/karenful19
Snapchat: karenlizescobar

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely review and thank you for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting my blog :)
      you're welcome! <3

      Delete