September 01, 2016

Review: Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 In 1 Foundation + Concealer

I don't have any foundation higher than PhP 1,000 just because I'm kuripot and as much as possible I want to find any affordable foundation that works well with its quantity and its quality. I have been seeing this product for a quite a long time already. Mostly from Instagram shops that orders their items internationally. This is the Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer. I really forgot the exact price, I bought this at Makeupholics at their Pop Culture, Trinoma branch but I guess it's just around PhP500.
Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

There are 14 available shades on their site and the shade that I chose was 01! It's the lightest shade my gosh but I believe I'm not that fair though but still I like the shade on me. haha!
It is housed in this narrow tube pump type bottle with the gradient effect. You can see the shade already.
 You can control how much product you want to dispense and that's one thing I love about its pump.
 Swatch:
FULL REVIEW, WATCH HERE!

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment