June 30, 2017

Mermaid Beauty Drops

 This indie brand from Instagram is my new love for whitening! It is @pinkbeautypotion. They cater natural skincare products for whitening and acne clearing. Anyway, this product I will review today is Mermaid Beauty Drops and no you're not going to have mermaid tails after applying this or will have scales on your face. It's more like a magic to my skin. It retails for PhP 285.00.
 A scented serum with moisturizing, anti-aging, whitening and anti-oxidant
and has tightening properties that maintain the moisture in the skin that
promotes healthy and youthful glowing and whitens skin.
 Ingredients: aloe vera extract, vitamin e, vitamin c, hyaluronic collagen, alpha arbutin
The packaging comes in a small glass bottle with a dropper which is also as hard. It serum has a semi thick consistency but turns like water when applied and massaged to the skin. I love how it moisturizes and hydrates my skin and also act as a primer that has a radiant and brightening effect. Every time I used this I really get a lot of compliments regarding my skin. As of my writing, I'm already more than half way of its content. You can watch my skincare routine as it is included there.


Follow me on Facebook

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment