June 28, 2017

Tin's Organics Tint!

 Today's post is not a review but introduction and swatches for Tin's Organics Tints. You can shop HERE. It claims that it is made from high grade BFAD approved lab. It is 100% organic. Hypoallergenic and safe for kids and pregnant women. It doesn't have any harmful chemicals. Its colorants were derived from organic powdered fruit tints.

It has healthy benefits they said like it contains Vitamins A, C & E. It lightens dark lips and cheeks. It treats mouth ulcers and rashes. It removes dead skin cells.
 I have the complete eight shades and they came in a rollon type packaging. It has 10ml content.
 SWATCHES:
swatched in paper
 
I like the shades Coffee, Dragon Fruit, Apple and Cherry. They don't taste/smell like their shade's name and it has slightly bitter taste. It is pigmented and long lasting. The blue tint is quite bold for a tint. I looked sick when I tried it.

Follow me on Facebook

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment