June 18, 2017

Review: Liria Organics Velvet Matte Lipsticks

 You know how much I love lipsticks! I got these organic velvet matte lippies when I also received their CC Cushion. Each lipstick retails for PhP 420.00. Anyway, these Liria Organics Velvet Matte Lipsticks are to die for! They're not drying but has that creamy texture yet it's long lasting.
First, the packaging is so girly! It reminds me of MAC tubes but when I touched these they felt plastic, light and cheap compared to MAC tubes which didn't surprised me as I didn't expect much. See the ingredients below.
Ingredients
I have two(2) shades which are Secret Handshake and Single & Ready To Sizzle. I believe they have 5 shades in their collection which is really nice because you have more options.
 
Secret Handshake is the rose taupe shade while Single & Ready To Sizzle is the sugar plum shade. They both have a scent I can't determine and it is slightly strong and still can be smelled after application which I kind of didn't like in these lippies but the texture though is good.
It is really opaque in terms of pigmentation.
swatches
SECRET HANDSHAKE
 
 SINGLE AND READY TO SIZZLE
It is long lasting if you do not eat oily foods but with sips of water it's alright. It didn't fade much except after eating. It's just that I didn't like the scent. It has a slightly cooling effect on the lips. It hydrates and moisturizes my lips. The shades are also nice and wearable even the other one is kind of bold for some others.

Follow me on Facebook

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment